Agile continues to expand our international presence with successful training engagements in East Africa and elsewhere. We draw upon our critical-skill proficiencies in Intelligence and Operations as well as close collaboration with our Clients in order to develop value-added and focused curriculum that can be delivered through distance learning modules as well as on-the-ground instructor-led trainings. The professionals at Agile have developed a wide-range of coursework in support of the U.S. government agencies, the military, NGOs and Foreign Security Services. Our comprehensive training programs are designed to improve participants’ critical thinking skills, decision-making abilities and ingrain in them a fundamental understanding of the Intelligence and Operations toolkit.
Our goal is to provide our clients with customized learning solutions that will support their unique development, security and professional growth strategies.
Some of the Training Programs we offer:
- Network Targeting Methodologies & Pattern of Life (POL) Development Techniques
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and Social Media Analysis
- Geospatial Intelligence Analysis
- Urban and Remote Area Data Collection
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Platform Management and Analysis
- Crime-Scene Investigations and Analysis
- Tactical Surveillance and Counter-Surveillance
- Self-Defense Training and Evaluation
- Basic Field-Craft and Survival Techniques